Monday, January 18, 2010

Quotes to Remember

Our two teams were prayed for yesterday and were blessed to be sent by Cedarbrook to represent Jesus and bring God's love in practical ways to people who are helpless, hopeless and hurting. We are listing the team members below and ask for your prayers and encouraging words for each of them as they embark on this service and outreach ministry to others. One team leaves for Peru on Thursday, January 21 and the other leaves for Honduras on Friday, January 22. Watch for regular updates on this blog!


HONDURAS WELL DRILLING TEAM


Gary Doornink - Bringing glory to God by helping those in need.

Jen Holden - "Instead of going through the motions of life; choose to make a difference."

Charl Draxler - We can send money, clothes, food, medications and all kinds of teams to Honduras, Peru, Haiti, and many other areas of the world. Until we give them clean water people will continue to die.  I'm so honored to be part of a team who is going to change so many lives for the better. I also know that this will be life changing for me-also for the better!

Travis Young - I can't imagine not having water clean enough to swim in let alone to drink.  Was a lifeguard until he saved me...

Bill Tice - How do I show my gratitude for God's blessings? … by shining God's light shine today and in all of our days.

Joe Draxler - God knows every detail surrounding this trip; for every person involved, for every family and person who is supporting this mission trip, the details of the lives of the people we will be in contact with … and every other thing! All I need to do is hang on and enjoy the ride as God moves in many lives with these mission projects----It is nothing but humbling to be involved with this project. 

Lori Hoyt - To God be the Glory! I want God to use me in anyway He wants, and to let His love shine through me.

Chris Ehlert - God is good…all the time! All the time…God is good.



PERU HOME RE-BUILDING TEAM (Earthquake Relief)


Sheri Warren - As we leave to help people in Chinca, Peru I can' t help but to look at the devastation in Haiti. It brings an even clearer picture to why we are going. My little girl didn't want me to go, but after the few pictures she has seen from an earthquake she now understands I am going to help people - to rebuild after their devastation, to bring them hope. Please pray for our team - that we might be ultra sensitive to God's words to us, that we can do His will. That people will see Him and His glory through us in all we do while we are there

Betsy Wolbert - Thank you who to all who have supported our mission teams.  We go because God called and you gave. You are the body of Christ, we are but your feet.

Dave Johnson – Invest all you can for the glory of God and the good of others!   May I be just a little more like Dr. King who said, "Life's most persistent and nagging question is, 'what are you doing for others?” 

Phil Newman - I'd like to thank all who have joined with me on this Mission trip through prayer and financial contributions. 

Cherise Nielsen - God is at work in all of us and through all of us ... so others may know how much He loves everyone! 

Dan Wellumson -"Live simply so others can simply live" ..."I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"





2 comments:

  1. L look forward to following you all daily as you act as Christ's hands and feet. You all rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be with you in spirit. Be open to Let God work in you and through you. love you guys!

    ReplyDelete